Paleome

Hello, all!

It will take me some time to set up, as I need to get more camera equipment for my stereoscope. 

I have some very substantial collections from the Wheeler and Florissant.  I have been able to identify most of the critters from both (and I'm not finished yet). I have some great books, as well as a number of articles and links concerning these sites, but especially with regards to the Wheeler, I have found some rather puzzling remains which are enigmatic to me, but hopefully not so obscure to others. 

These are things which I have never seen described, illustrated, or photographed in the literature.  Yes, I love trilobites, but  I am keenly interested in other forms of life, and search for it as I look at EVERY single flake or piece of fossiliferous rock I have through my stereoscope. If sizeable enough, I will break each rock down to smaller pieces and start searching all over again.  By all rights, I should be blind by now!

I have alot of material to share with you, and I know you will be so helpful.  Maybe I've even found something new and we can try to figure out what it is.

Give me some time, and  I'll  Be  Back with lots of interesting goodies.

• I found this Informative 2

23 hours ago, Paleome said:

Give me some time, and  I'll  Be  Back with lots of interesting goodies.

And nice photos.

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg