Collection of Shark Teeth from Southern Spain

Bluewave

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this whole fossil identification ordeal. I was wondering if I could respectfully utilize this communities' expertise to decipher what species of shark teeth I have from the attached picture?

I collected these shark teeth during multiple low tides over a stretch of 100 yards in a remote beach in Southern Spain. If I am not mistaken, from my novice research, it looks like I have some broken Megalodon and Carcharadon Hastalis teeth? Is there any other species that y'all can identify from the picture? Any insight is greatly appreciated, thank you all in advance! I have an off centered U.S. quarter placed in the picture as a size reference.

Shark Teeth.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

Closer photos would of course be better, but some of these sure look like Megalodon fragments. I'll circle the ones I believe to be Megalodon - perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Light blue look Megalodon to me; dark blue are possibly Megalodon.

hyAaaX9.jpg

• 3 months later...

Would you be so awesome and further the location of these I would love to hunt myself there once. 

Edited by Shark fossile