Looking to trade for Unprepped or Trace/track Fossil material

Paleome

I would like to trade Trachydomia spp. snails for any legally-collected rough or trace/track fossils, from any era, any location.

Here are updated images of what I have left of Trachydomia  spp..  The first three in the front have been lightly coated with a clear acrylic (?).  

1594790506963-1485666732.thumb.jpg.dd2e0db6040c51f498895ddc3cdd9d16.jpg

The other image is of Desmostylia tooth fragments (Langhian Miocene) from Sharktooth Hill, near Bakersfield, CA.   These were obtained at a local rock and mineral show several years ago. I tried to get these to fit together to make a complete specimen.  The only one I could do that with is the third one in the first row.

1594768318913-962068322.thumb.jpg.0f1bbfeff9731d599d4275f7c28684fd.jpg

Well done, JohnJ  and Fossildude 19!  Thanks for helping me get through this.  I will follow your example in the future.  

Also, I wanted to add that my supplies of Trachydomia are limited, and I have not given up on my efforts to find collection location.  

Hey! So did you see my pictures? I am interested in trading for the bottom right for one but if you want a piece of both the bottom left looks cool too. Let me know! I also have lots of other stuff, but no tracks/footprints