Need some advice about where to buy fossil online ?

Guns

Hi !

i am new member here and need some advice and help from you guys 

*sorry for any grammatical error . my English skill is bad .

Here my fossil background : In my country dinosaur fossils are hard to obtain and dinosaur fossil that found in my country can not be collected or traded (nearest fossil formation just about 5 mile from my home, so sad) and fossil dealer in my country tend to sell their fossil in quite high price. (double or even triple the price which i can not afford)  

i usually bought fossil from online website from USA and sometime UK but never bought from online cz i am afraid of scammer ...

so could you guy please recommend me some of fossil dealer / digger /preparator or may be someone that sell fossil in nice quality and authentic for a bargain price please?

I am looking for mainly dinosaur fossil (esp :dinosaur vertebra and any part of bone or bargain jaw) 

thx for helping.

Since we can't refer sellers on the public boards, members are encouraged to contact the OP over PM if they have suggestions. 

@Guns If ever you are concerned about the authenticity of a piece you are buying, please do post the image without anything identifying the seller in our "Is it Real" subforum so that our experts can give you their opinion before you commit to purchasing it. :) 

• I found this Informative 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

PM sent with a couple of suggestions but please post your interest here to verify that the ID is correct

12 minutes ago, Familyroadtrip said:

I’ll pm you some

ok thx.

18 minutes ago, Kane said:

Since we can't refer sellers on the public boards, members are encouraged to contact the OP over PM if they have suggestions. 

@Guns If ever you are concerned about the authenticity of a piece you are buying, please do post the image without anything identifying the seller in our "Is it Real" subforum so that our experts can give you their opinion before you commit to purchasing it. :) 

17 minutes ago, Troodon said:

PM sent with a couple of suggestions but please post your interest here to verify that the ID is correct

ok thx for suggestion and information !

PM this member.  Topic locked.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

• JohnJ locked this topic