Is this a real spinosaurus tooth?

I purchased this tooth at a fossil shop while visiting canada and was just wondering if it was in fact a real tooth from a spinosaurus. It doesnt quite look like other teeth I've seen on the internet so I'm very unsure. 20200729_150530.thumb.jpg.2d18e819760f5db059792b1abc72a81a.jpg

Thank you and welcome to the Forum 

Yes I think Its one, the stump of one.  Its very worn, a bunch repairs or resto has been done to it and my guess is that the root area has mostly been added and the front rounded tip. 

Edit:

Can you post a straight in view of the back like your middle photo.  Is it round?

Like Troodon said, it's a bit rough but otherwise it looks good.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

It looks real to me. It's not the most uncommon theropod so, take this with a grain of salt because I don't deal much with those, but I don't think it would be worth faking one unless it was especially large and thus more valuable.

1 hour ago, BellamyBlake said:

It looks real to me. It's not the most uncommon theropod so, take this with a grain of salt because I don't deal much with those, but I don't think it would be worth faking one unless it was especially large and thus more valuable.

True, you very rarely see complete fakes but added or restored roots and tips are not too uncommon.