Kem Kem pterosaur teeth: any clarity?

Parthicus

I recently purchased the two Kem Kem pterosaur teeth shown below.  The seller identified both as "Siroccopteryx (Coloborhynchus) moroccensis", but I've learned by now that sellers will apply any remotely plausible name to help a fossil sell, even if it isn't scientifically justified.  I read the pinned page on Kem Kem pterosaur ID, but am still confused about the exact species/genus ID of my teeth (if ID to that level is even possible for isolated Kem Kem pterosaur teeth).  So:

1. Are these, in fact, both pterosaur teeth?  My understanding is that pterosaur teeth are hollow and have enamel only on the tips.  Both these teeth are hollow, and while the larger is missing enamel the smaller indeed has enamel only on its tip.  These also do resemble photos of other Kem Kem pterosaur teeth online, though the larger is a bit unusual (though it matches the tooth in Figure 7b of the pinned article).

2. Do any of the experts here feel comfortable stating a genus for either tooth?  Or do I just need to abandon my hope for ID of isolated reptile teeth to that taxonomic level?

Any help is appreciated!

Pterosaur 1.jpg

Pterosaur 2.jpg

It is probably best to identify only to the family level. I would call these teeth Ornithocheirid indet. 

@Praefectus : Thanks for the input.  I suspected ID to species wasn't really possible for these, but it can be frustrating to not have a simple name to assign to your specimens.  Guess I just have to accept that (and hope that more complete Kem Kem skulls with dentitions will be described!).

Pretty typical of material from the KK.  Most dinosaur teeth can only be described to a family level or are indeterminate.   

Not sure you will ever know with these teeth since there are multiple Ornithocheirids described from this fauna and the teeth may be indistinguishable from one another.   

From Ibrahim latest paper 

Screenshot_20200802-055812_Drive.jpg.f4613cf06ff7214d732b085b152b1961.jpg

As the others have said. Yes, real pterosaur teeth. But at the moment probably indeterminate Ornithocheiridae.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite