A crab that I expected to fight more...

6ix

I have my first good scribe but have been so busy I've only really worked on my "sanity crab" 

Anyway - to all you beginners - dont do what I did - just commit.  I started with an electric engraver, then I got a CP 710 engraver and now I have a  9361 clone - It ROCKS!

Here is my new victim... I honestly thought it would fight me but I was surprised... I'll give it a few more hours...

20200821_183030.jpg

Bugger, I thought I was doing well, but not so... looking at it closer, I'm on the bottom inside...  as soon as I realised, it tried so hard to keep on the top but its just not letting me.

20200821_224310.thumb.jpg.a1a1ea016c20e956816af10519e92427.jpg

Oh no, and you were off to such a good start! Maybe @RJB will have a few ideas, but I think @Ludwigia is on the right track. You might need a barrel of super glue!

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

I'm with Roger. Drop some really thin super glue on the edge and let it wick in. Keep adding until it stops sucking in. Then glue all the cracks as you uncover them. You can beat this little bugger.

• I found this Informative 1