The front, back, side and bottom of whatever this could be? I could not find anything to measure it with but for now hopefully the pictures alone help for the meantime. The shape of it reminds me of a bone for some reason so that's my guess as to what it could be; not quite sure of what this texture on it is though, i scraped a bit of it off fairly easily and it was dusty brown coming off of it, but not too hard when scraping the surface it barely had any resistance. I tried scraping the exposed part of my other find; the iron concretion to compare the 2 and the concretion was much more durable on it's exposed part to try ruling out if it is just another ironstone concretion. It was found in the same brook called "big brook preserve" in central new jersey in the united states. Another possibility that I've came up with is that this find might be a concretion but not nearly as old and formed yet. Right now it could be anything. Thank you to whoever responds and helps with this post; very much appreciated. 

fossil.jpeg

fossil 2.jpeg

fossil 3.jpeg

fossil 4.jpeg