Crato Formation Turtle

Mioplosus_Lover24

I saw this while I was searching for Crato Formation fish for sale and I found this turtle that sold quite awhile ago online.

On closer inspection it looks carved and painted on, but I wanted to see what everyone else thought!

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 1.45.19 PM.png

Edited by Mioplosus_Lover24
Mentioning website, sorry I forgot

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

11 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

:Horrified:

My dearest apologies Tidgy! I should've warned you! :DOH:

• I found this Informative 1

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

12 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

:Horrified:

If it makes you feel better, I am quite sure it is carved on, everything except the back legs.

That's actually why I put the horror face. 

Tidgy is out playing tennis, so she's not offended, but I am genuinely horrified by this nasty piece. 

• I found this Informative 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

4 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

That's actually why I put the horror face. 

Tidgy is out playing tennis, so she's not offended, but I am genuinely horrified by this nasty piece. 

Yeah, it's what I thought too, but hey, I've been wrong before, especially regarding turtles, I still don't believe those Chinese turtles are real...

Looks like some sort of mutant crossbreed of giraffe & turtle. :heartylaugh:

• I found this Informative 1

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.