Plants and Insects From Florissant 2

Top Trilo

Here's a collection of all the specimens from florissant i still need an I.D. for.

71093083-61AE-4893-8631-27EAB7B17AC6.thumb.jpeg.7c7760452427862cfa559f179030b046.jpeg

This large leaf i need an I.D. for

22539E4E-46DF-4143-8FDA-6CDE9F031BF5.thumb.jpeg.71488ce796c791b7cde4ebbd2a21cc16.jpeg

Small bug about 1 centimeter across

B3434BED-8B34-4FEB-AF73-251DFBDD6605.thumb.jpeg.a98b7f152cc55f65def47494aae08193.jpeg

Some sort of moth

2264FFA2-DE46-42BD-9E47-E73BC5F11376.thumb.jpeg.c9b0be0ce5c507f2f23f739a28e10f01.jpeg

i have no clue what insect this is.

304A2D8F-710C-4FF5-9280-1FFE4349775B.jpeg.bcc9b7f14d827ef0372ce2d090d97a7c.jpeg

Could this be a dragonfly wing about 2 centimeters long but still partially covered.

56E18F74-6E56-4E5D-BE0D-7F039BD70D2C.thumb.jpeg.87a2b11df14655b921092b650934e6e5.jpeg

Could this be a wing to the right of the leaf

2757F1BF-89E1-479E-99B1-DB05685D4F0C.thumb.jpeg.41814f8bbfd40a6271baea444fb75523.jpeg

Last one some sort of flying bug.

Plant and insect experts please help I know it may be difficult to narrow it down to a species but just knowing what kind of bug it is would help. Thank you.

• I found this Informative 1

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Do you think the second one could be an ant and the last one a march fly? some images on google looks similar to mine

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been a while and I’ve been searching for IDs. I have a more detailed image of one of them (the main one that’s been bugging me):heartylaugh: Anyway the bottom half resembles a cricket but I’m not sure about the top part because there appears to be wings on the side. I would appreciate any helpE1ADB697-0ACF-4E7B-AEE5-F1F07ABCA250.thumb.jpeg.5e19f58d4469ed0c2ad0971b0fbafbe4.jpeg

image.png.0c8b1e1e73992a138b073ab6bf1e6f67.png

Im not sure if this would help or not but I labeled the parts of it, yellow is the head, blue is the wings, pink is the body, orange is the thorn coming out the back, purple is the legs, and I have no clue what green is. I would still appreciate an I.D. thanks