Coprolite?

Kolya

I would say no but see what everyone else has to say

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Hi,

@GeschWhat

Coco

• I found this Informative 1

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

On 08.09.2020 at 9:18 PM, GeschWhat said:

Hmmm...They almost look like the center is a different material. Has the stone been treated? I'm asking because it's so shiny. 

Hello!

Thanks!

No, stone was not treated, probabaly worn by a water... In this place are a lot of shiny bones part, sharks teeth, some stones etc...

The scale in your picture is in mm?

• I found this Informative 1

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

24 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

Is it a marine deposit? If so, fusulinids perhaps? Any chance you can take a better photo so I can see the broken edges? 

That was my initial think. :)

• I found this Informative 3

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

22 hours ago, GeschWhat said:

Is it a marine deposit? If so, fusulinids perhaps? Any chance you can take a better photo so I can see the broken edges? 

Thanks to All!!

I will take in few days much better photos and will attach here.

On 19.09.2020 at 7:09 PM, GeschWhat said:

See how they kind of look hollow and hint of an internal structure in this photo?  My best guess is fusulinids. 

fusulinids.jpg

Thak You very much!

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think they can be fusulinids, they went extinct at the end of the Permian and the info says this is Cretaceous or younger.  Plus I don’t see any evidence of an aperture or coiling in that one potential cross section that was circled.