BellamyBlake

I've been acquiring Megalodon teeth from different localities over the past weeks. It's an ongoing project. I'm thrilled to share the first bit of my collection! I thank various members for sharing their knowledge of these localities with me. I would like to thank in particular @Praefectus for bouncing ideas, and for offering his thoughts on the legitimacy of almost every one of these; I also thank @gigantoraptor for generously gifting me the Dutch Meg!

20200909_202357-compressed.jpg

• I found this Informative 19

Nice collection, and I am excited to see what else you may acquire over time!:dinothumb:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

12 hours ago, JamieLynn said:

very cool!!!

7 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

You're sure off to a good start!

7 hours ago, gigantoraptor said:

Very nicely done. Love the creative labels.

4 hours ago, RuMert said:

Great, quality result of your quest

4 hours ago, Darktooth said:

Nice collection, and I am excited to see what else you may acquire over time!:dinothumb:

Cheers, everyone! I look forward to updating my collection as the rarer ones become more readily available.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the labels too, I might snaffle that idea in my shop! This will obviously entitle you to $00.00000001 commission per sale! Keep up the hunting!

• I found this Informative 1

3 hours ago, Masp said:

Really like what you did with the labels! Very nice collection. 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, mr.cheese said:

I like the labels too, I might snaffle that idea in my shop! This will obviously entitle you to $00.00000001 commission per sale! Keep up the hunting!

Haha cheers that's generous! Just a few million sales and I can afford that Peruvian tooth I've been eyeing :heartylaugh:

• 3 weeks later...

My acquisition of exotic Megs is slowing down, mostly owing to my having hit the major ones that are more available on the market. I had the pleasure of obtaining a Meg from the Philippines, though!

20201015_114608-compressed.thumb.jpg.27f07519a6169f9701683e0b61f3978f.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

• 4 weeks later...

That's an interesting tooth.  It's from a baby megalodon.  Its color is similar to what I've seen in some Bone Valley specimens.