That Diplomystus is  F L A W L E S S! The Green River is amazing, I've only been digging there once, but it's an unforgettable experience, and the sheer amount of pristine fossils you can scrounge up after just an hour or two is unreal. 

• I found this Informative 1

13 hours ago, connorp said:

Great finds! The inverts and fish tooth are really quite lovely, not many people seem to find (or post) such things.

Yeah, they're rarer and most people aren't looking for them sadly! Sort of like finding a shark tooth in Kem Kem, sure it's rarer than most fossils, but the fact no one is looking makes it so much rarer!

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

11 hours ago, Neanderthal Shaman said:

That Diplomystus is  F L A W L E S S! The Green River is amazing, I've only been digging there once, but it's an unforgettable experience, and the sheer amount of pristine fossils you can scrounge up after just an hour or two is unreal. 

13 hours ago, Praefectus said:

Great finds!

14 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Great finds!

15 hours ago, Familyroadtrip said:

Amazing finds!!!!!! Do you have a pic of the paddlefish?!:thumbsu:

15 hours ago, PaleoNoel said:

Congrats on some great finds this summer! I gotta get back to the Green River at some point.

15 hours ago, HemiHunter said:

I love the fish fossils!

Thank y'all so much! I'll get some more pictures!

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

• 2 weeks later...

The lighting outside was great so I decided to get some good photos! Here's one of my favorite finds, a Juvenile Phareodus!

20200920_153707.jpg

I can't post my favorite photo because of the size limit, darn!

Here's one of my coolest Diplomystus, he's a bit twisted!

20200920_154126.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

I managed to convert it to a smaller file! here it is a wonderful positive and negative split! I might glue it and prep it out fully or just frame it as is!

119770888_375993253418226_6296343207386541069_n.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

Here's one of my favorite pairs of Knightia, almost kissing! I believe I have others that are smooching!

120165405_328223101595806_5980339268403421533_n.jpg

• I found this Informative 2