Best of Praefectus (Picture heavy)

Praefectus

Awesome collection, being a shark tooth collector myself I really like your megs :wub:

• I found this Informative 1

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Splendid collection very nicely displayed. :)

Nice to see another example of Doren's generosity in there, too. 

Thank you for sharing. 

• I found this Informative 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Epic stuff! Great labeling system

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

What a wonderful array of fossils! 

"Argumentation cannot suffice for the discovery of new work, since the subtlety of Nature is greater many times than the subtlety of argument." - Carl Sagan

"I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there." - Richard Feynman

Collections: Hell Creek Microsite | Hell Creek/Lance | Dinosaurs | Sharks | SquamatesPost Oak Creek | North Sulphur RiverLee Creek | Aguja | Permian | Devonian | Triassic | Harding Sandstone

Instagram: @thephysicist_tff

Insane collection!!!! Are those two roots that  are your personal meg finds from the same tooth, or different teeth? I also love those big Spinosaurus teeth!!!

38 minutes ago, Familyroadtrip said:

Insane collection!!!! Are those two roots that  are your personal meg finds from the same tooth, or different teeth? I also love those big Spinosaurus teeth!!!

I think they are from the same tooth. They were found right next to each other. Unfortunately, the water was pretty deep and I was not able to find any other pieces. 

That is a very nice collection and is displayed really well. Godzilla is a nice touch.;)

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked though your collection again and I also like your Moroccan Dinosaur and reptile  material very nicely displayed too. :envy:

3 hours ago, connorp said:

MC plants from the Fox River? Did you find those?

No, those were given to me by a friend. The only details I have about them is that they are "from Fox river." They don't look like normal Mazon Creek concretions. I tried asking on the forum about them a long time ago. Here is that topic. 

What a fantastic collection! You have a diverse variety of quality fossils which are all well-labelled and displayed!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

• 2 weeks later...

Some Xenacanthid freshwater shark teeth from the Lower Permian of Waurika, Oklahoma. 20201012_102428.thumb.jpg.af6390bb1f749f8a4487825f32556019.jpg

Orthacanthus compressus

20201012_102512.thumb.jpg.0af8824ca82186a2ba99be521acea9aa.jpg

20201012_102505.jpg.6cd54e4d057dd71211e73da33608b390.jpg

Orthacanthus platypternus

20201012_102450.thumb.jpg.b079244f368982ded8bbce1130a16cfe.jpg

• I found this Informative 8
  • Enjoyed 1

Missed your initial post was out collecting.  Very nice broad collection.  Love your Spino teeth they are exceptional and your shark teeth are cool.

You have a good appreciation for high quality specimens :dinothumb:

• 2 months later...