Any website that shows every species from a location?

Jurassicz1

Im not sure if this is the right topic to post this. I was at some locations yesterday and a guy had some kind of app/website that showed species from that location. I forgot to ask him the name of it. The location was ignaberga sweden. It had all the kinds of species listed there. Maybe someone knows the website or some website like that?

7 minutes ago, Jurassicz said:

Im not sure if this is the right topic to post this. I was at some locations yesterday and a guy had some kind of app/website that showed species from that location. I forgot to ask him the name of it. The location was ignaberga sweden. It had all the kinds of species listed there. Maybe someone knows the website or some website like that?

I found this in less than a minute. Maybe you could google more yourself?

• I found this Informative 2

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

I found this app, with a tiny bit of Google research.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

You should also do a search for paleontology and geology papers that focus on the region. Note the field trip document I provided for you in a recent, similar request thread you posted. More than half of fossil collecting is doing the hard work of research, and not everything can be ported to a simple app. If you take the time to research and read, get to know the formations, you will have much more success in the field. Like so many other aspects of life, you get out what you put in. ;) 

• I found this Informative 5

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

2 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

I found this in less than a minute. Maybe you could google more yourself?

I know every app that u guys posted here. Its not the one but thanks! I have searched around 3 hours now. But i Will keep searching

2 hours ago, Kane said:

You should also do a search for paleontology and geology papers that focus on the region. Note the field trip document I provided for you in a recent, similar request thread you posted. More than half of fossil collecting is doing the hard work of research, and not everything can be ported to a simple app. If you take the time to research and read, get to know the formations, you will have much more success in the field. Like so many other aspects of life, you get out what you put in. ;) 

Thats what im doing :) the apps posted here were not the one. I have searched a while but thanks!

Google Scholar is always an excellent resource: LINK

image.thumb.png.17dc4413c10f4b57f8dee9f79ed88444.png    image.thumb.png.745d384f735c0fde37ec959eb83c938b.png

Faunal lists from Paleobiology Database and Sørensen et al. 2013:

Sørensen, A.M., Surlyk, F., Lindgren, J. 2013

Food resources and habitat selection of a diverse vertebrate fauna from the upper lower Campanian of the Kristianstad Basin, southern Sweden. Cretaceous Research, 42:85-92

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png