Unknown Cretaceous Bones

Tolmanbridge

This is my first posting so I hope I am doing this correctly.  I have a few bones that I have found in the Morin Bridge area, east of Three Hills, Alberta.  It is Cretaceous era.  The first is a small bone that looks like part of a skull, possibly lizard.  The second set is a tooth.  My guess is a worn crocodile but they are rather rare in that area.  It is flat like a ray tooth but I think that is due to wear.  It also has a single root rather than a split one like on a ray.  The third is a large bone that has an unusual shape so I am hoping it is something someone would recognize.  Thanks for any assistance you can give me.  I collected dino fossils since the mid sixties and have quite a few that I need some help with so will probably be posting more.  Back in the 90's I took a chance and registered my collection with the Tyrrell Museum so I have a disposition certificate.  Andy Neuman, (spelling) from the museum actually came up and looked at some of the fish jaws I had but they did sign over what I have, thank goodness.  Here are the photos.

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

The tooth may be mammal.  Let me ask @jpc to see if he has any idea.

Your second bone does look a bit like skull but I wonder if its center of a vertebra.  

Sorry no idea on the large bone.   The first photo has me scratching my head.

The first one is out of order.  It is another view of the larger bone shown in later photos.  I kind of thought the tooth was mammal also based on the root.

Your tooth looks vaguely similar to a Didelphodon tooth shown on wikipedia albeit more worn

220px-Didelphodon.jpg

My other guess would be highly worn Brachychampsa 'molar'

Thank you PaleoNoel.  Both those are good suggestions.  When I compare photos my tooth has features that could be either one.  Might have to take a trip to the Tyrrell some day soon and have them look at it.  Hope it is more mammal than Brachychampsa but either are quite uncommon in the area.