Agadez region fossils of Niger

Chris384

Hello all, I have some fossils that I highly suspect came from the Agadez region of Niger. I am trying to ID them. I am new to the forum and any help would be greatly appreciated. I have 4 bones in total. I have taken pictures of all six sides. I am trying to figure out how to post the pictures. It will only allow me to do 3.9 m which is one picture approximately.IMG_20200914_204706.thumb.jpg.17a997e1109f9403c0bfa3d022604c45.jpg

PSX_20200918_104004.jpg

PSX_20200918_103925.jpg

PSX_20200918_103825.jpg

PSX_20200918_103355.jpg

Those are some cool bones I'm not sure what they are but I have some useless guesses, the 11 pound one might be a large vert and the only other guess I have is the 46 pound one looks like the end of a very large bone but I'm sure you already know that. i can't wait to see what the others say they are.

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)