Are these bones found in ignaberga

Jurassicz1

I don't see any definitive bone structure in any of them but I could be wrong, I'm like 99% sure on the last two, 85% on 2 and 3 and 75% on the first one.

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Oof that's hard to tell. I dunno.

I've heard it does sometimes preserve vertebrates like crocs and other reptiles. So it should be possible to find bone.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Try to view them under magnification.  Some of them appear to shell hash.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Try to view them under magnification.  Some of them appear to shell hash.

Ok will do that. Should i post pictures under magnification? I got some other possible bones too. I maybe should check some bone finds from that area too :)

11 minutes ago, Jurassicz said:

Should i post pictures under magnification?

If they are clearly focused, they could provide useful information.

Hi,

Are you talking about the whole piece being chunks of bigger bones or tiny bones included in the hash? In the second pic there is an elongated structure Above your fingernail for example.

Best regards,

J

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something

Thomas Henry Huxley

18 hours ago, JohnJ said:

If they are clearly focused, they could provide useful information.

Oh ok but theres alot of possible bones that i have. Should i make a New post? Or should i make comment with all new pictures? There will be alot :) sorry for the newbie questions 

It is always best to keep posts about the same items (above) in the same topic.  Other "bones" could have a new topic.  Focus on two or three at a time rather than a 'flood' of images.  ;)

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

It is always best to keep posts about the same items (above) in the same topic.  Other "bones" could have a new topic.  Focus on two or three at a time rather than a 'flood' of images.  ;)

I Think i changed the photos now :)