Judith River Plant Eater Toe Bones

CEP

I found these toe bones yesterday in the Judith River Formation near the Canadian border. I have found several bones like these but not completely sure of the identification to give them. They appear hadrosaur or triceratops like based on a google search of other similar bones. Let me know if you can identify them. 

IMG_2784.jpg.0e507ce0d4d72a56e2f88063e18c8fc1.jpg             IMG_2787.jpg.a7ecf17d1f4449bc573df7d4e4d93f6c.jpg

IMG_2785.JPG.454b00a4c720d19cb3ce3fe75f4d6ea6.JPG                     IMG_2786.JPG.cf8f6b0e89c2d0bc7fc3ae8e3702edd1.JPG

• I found this Informative 2

The coronoid process is the part that sticks up posterior to the teeth. 

https://www.agefotostock.com/age/en/Stock-Images/Rights-Managed/MEV-10850723

These bones are: Hoof of ceratopsian, probably, but it looks pretty beat up so I maybe wrong.  The black one... I don;t know.  The third one is a toe bones probably from a hadrosaur. 

55 minutes ago, jpc said:

The coronoid process is the part that sticks up posterior to the teeth. 

https://www.agefotostock.com/age/en/Stock-Images/Rights-Managed/MEV-10850723

These bones are: Hoof of ceratopsian, probably, but it looks pretty beat up so I maybe wring.  The black one... I don;t know.  The third one is a toe bones probably form a hadrosaur. 

Thanks, the black one looks very similar to a coronoid process, it would explain the strange uneven curve like the one in patrickhudsons, we figured they were the same bone when we compared. Sorry the picture isn't great. 

I believe the top left and right bones are hadrosaurian. 

Top left a hand ungual but like to see closer photos both sides and size.  Like jpc said pretty beat up, might be foot.

The top right is a toe bone