Jeholosaurus Limb?

Crazyhen

This is said to be Jeholosaurus limb from Liaoning of Early Cretaceous Formation.  Is it genuine? It seems the limb is incomplete with missing claws?

1.JPG

2.JPG

Looks about right, however I am unfamiliar with the fossils in that formation. From what I see after a bit of custody surfing I suspect the matrix has been counter stained to high light the limb.This isn't necessarily a red flag however, and is a common practice for display species. I will say that if the bones are.forgeries, someone is a artist.

As for species, here's Jeholosaurus shangyuanensis :

f12_1370.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

Its missing Digit I and II, phalanx 1 however present.  Also cannot determine if all the metatarsals are complete. Concern are any of these bones composited?  Cannot completely rule out with only this view

• I found this Informative 5

first glance looks good. Can see cancellous bone at the knee joint - so it is bone. Best way to tell if it is  composite is to look where the bone hits the matrix. composites will have an adhesive or filler stripe that is really hard to hide as whatever is used as an adhesive isn't the same as the matrix itself, even when stained.  My gut likes the look of the whole thing. 

• I found this Informative 1