Are these real mosasaur teeth?

Getthesalt

I believe you could acquire any of those with confidence. They appear as teeth from Morocco, that are frequently offered. The crowns, as shown, are common fossils and therefore unlikely to be fabricated. The monkey business is common with more complete examples, such as cobbled together jaw sections. With those fakes, legitimate crowns, like above, are affixed to ersatz bone on artificial matrix.    

• I found this Informative 3

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Yes 100% real, I buy hundreds of these a year from Morocco. Look for one with no repair work to it. They are cheap so don't over pay!

• I found this Informative 1

Yes, real.

Mosasaur teeth are generally too common to fake outright. What does happen a lot, is that rooted teeth are faked a lot. Tooth crowns that are still attached to their roots are a bit more rare and thus they are faked. What happens is that real tooth crowns are placed on either real roots that don't belong.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

As others have said, these are genuine. These are very common from Morocco and creating fakes of them would be more expensive than just finding and selling them. If you're considering getting these, it might be worth your while to wait for a better quality one with a root or part of a jaw section, albeit more commonly faked. These Mosasaur crowns will always be available, so don't feel too pressured to get them simply because of price. However, for the right price, by all means go get them! 

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Are these real mosasaur teeth?