Baby Tyranosaurs Discovered

Scylla

I watched the presentation... the claw is from, I believe the Frenchman Fm in Alberta, and a little dentary is from the two Medicine in Montana. 

• I found this Informative 1

2 hours ago, jpc said:

I watched the presentation... the claw is from, I believe the Frenchman Fm in Alberta, and a little dentary is from the two Medicine in Montana. 

One of the contributors to the paper said the claw is from Horseshoe Canyon Formation. 

• I found this Informative 2

8 hours ago, jpc said:

Thanks,  hoping for JR but I'll take it...makes the jaw Daspleto or Gorgo.   Did they mention when the paper will be published?

9 hours ago, Praefectus said:

One of the contributors to the paper said the claw is from Horseshoe Canyon Formation. 

That might be... I will fact check this today.  troodon... no, that is not standard operating procedure.   (tooting my own horn... I am being interviewed this morning by LiveScience.com on one of my posters for the SVP meeting). 

2 hours ago, jpc said:

That might be... I will fact check this today.  troodon... no, that is not standard operating procedure.   (tooting my own horn... I am being interviewed this morning by LiveScience.com on one of my posters for the SVP meeting). 

The manuscript is currently in review.  Looks like it will come out who-knows-when in the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences.

Indeed... Horseshoe Canyon Fm.  My bad.  (which is shorthand for 'My bad memory'). 

4 minutes ago, jpc said:

The manuscript is currently in review.  Looks like it will come out who-knows-when in the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences.

Indeed... Horseshoe Canyon Fm.  My bad.  (which is shorthand for 'My bad memory'). 

Thanks