New Triassic Reptile From Arizona

Gatorman

Sorry everyone, I lost all the old posts pictures and everything its all gone for good, so we are having to start from scratch i gave up on all the old software and started over. The look will be changing in time and features will be added back on but for now what you see is what you get.

I know i tried to save it and then got frustrated and deleted everything and started over with all new stuff, i hope it works out ok.

Well it might have been easier than finding out where the error occured.  Don't you have the old forum back-up to use to restore everything?

I did but i deleted that too I killed everything, I wasn't even going to put the forum back up

Hello again, I wondered where you had all gone to. Never mind, the same thing happened to our home computer, I will post my pics very soon. Bye  ;D

Hey Anson,

No problem,  I just got a new camera for my microscope so I'll try posting some pictures soon.  I've got to figure out how to turn the thing on and off first.  The software that came with the thing is pretty klunky and my Mandrin is not too good.

I hope every one finds their way back.

JKFoam

The Eocene is my favorite

Sorry JK cant help with the mandrin, I'm sure everyone will find their way back. I just hope we can keep the forum alive after this disaster.

Guest bmorefossil

Yea i got on and was confused lol just yesterday I was on and everything was fine.  Im glad to be back

Hey, there's an advanage to this, for me.... I get to post all of my liiittle tiny collection again... haha.. I was out of stuff to post before.

Yeah i guess all of us can post our collections again, now where's Dan the man, I haven't seen him on yet.

If your going to post your collection you have two choices either start a new topic and post a bunch of pics of post the pictures in the gallery, The best would be to do both, post pictures of individual fossils in the gallery with the proper names and such and post collections photos on the board.

• 2 weeks later...

I am back too, oh I was never here, oh well I am here now! ;D ;D ;D ;)overstreet041.jpg

It's my bone!!!