Jump to content
Troodon

My Jurassic Park: Edmontosaurus Skull & Elements

Recommended Posts

PaleoNoel

Awesome collection! Hoping I put this to use eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guns

one of the best collection Frank !

 

thank for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BellamyBlake

Best dinosaur collections I've seen. Great work, once again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordTrilobite

These are all phenomenal. Fantastic collection and good presentation as always too.

 

 

13 hours ago, Troodon said:

Believe this is a Hypacrosaurus  but elements are the same

Capture3.JPG.44597242398f678099044683c7c2d3c0.JPG

This is actually a Saurolophus. So, pretty close to Edmontosaurus in shape. Hypacrosaurus would differ quite a lot with it's large crest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico

Edmontosaurus is probably one of my favourites, thanks for sharing  . The forum often for me feels like an online museum a place of wonderment , knowledge and this thread has the grandeur, great stuff. All 

the best Bobby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troodon
13 hours ago, PaleoNoel said:

Awesome collection! Hoping I put this to use eventually.

 

7 hours ago, BellamyBlake said:

Best dinosaur collections I've seen. Great work, once again!

 

8 hours ago, Guns said:

one of the best collection Frank !

 

thank for sharing.

Thanks Gentlemen 

 

3 hours ago, LordTrilobite said:

These are all phenomenal. Fantastic collection and good presentation as always too.

 

 

This is actually a Saurolophus. So, pretty close to Edmontosaurus in shape. Hypacrosaurus would differ quite a lot with it's large crest.

Thanks for the correction.  Never had the pdf just the photos.

 

2 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Edmontosaurus is probably one of my favourites, thanks for sharing  . The forum often for me feels like an online museum a place of wonderment , knowledge and this thread has the grandeur, great stuff. All 

the best Bobby 

Thanks, It is a museum with all the variety of plants, invertebrates and vertebrates you see from the dawn of life to present day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico
13 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Thanks, It is a museum with all the variety of plants, invertebrates and vertebrates you see from the dawn of life to present day.

Definitely I spend my time in all departments looking at the displays.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fossilsonwheels

That fused dentary and maxilla is really cool. Another great post Frank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×