Striated both lingually and labially!

readinghiker

Hello all.  Back again with another unknown species from the Cabezon Coniacian fauna.  You people were a great help in identifying the 

Cretoxyrhina  tooth that I posted a couple of days ago, hopefully, you can help with this.  By far, the most common striated tooth found

in this fauna is Scapanorhynchus, of which I have literally thousands of teeth.  There are a few that are looking like Leptostyrax that we are

researching.  And then there is this one.  Not only does it have striations on the lingual face, as one would imagine, but it also has striations on

the labial face.  Any ideas?  After you reply, I can post another picture, since I can only upload one at a time!

Thanks!

Randy

20201030_220213052.png

I'm not sure what this tooth is but clearer photos would help someone who does know, you can either change image size to add more than 1 or you could just reply right away you don't need to wait for someone else to respond 

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)