Scapula? Other? Pareidolia?

aper

Over the course of 4 trips to an alluvial outcrop in the Denver CO area I found these fossil-like pieces that ended up fitting together. No idea what it is. Would love expertise opinion. I found a fossilized cochlea near here so think it's a fossiliferous area. Also lots of fossil wood in the patch. Tertiary?

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

can we see the inside of one of these.. where it fell apart.  It looks like it might be bone, but I don't recognize the shape.  There are rocks of many ages near Denver so if you can narrow down the site we can also help figure out the age of the thing.

IMG_0619.JPG.db7c1dc7d8f3a9890b42bb6e8b020ffc.JPGIMG_0621.JPG.0c6c47d32984d0a00a725d1c5c55c1c5.JPG

Thanks for the help. Here are images of the broken edges. Weathered and certainly don't scream 'bone' (to me) but outside seems so compelling. Also, difficult to get good close-ups. Puzzling, anyway.

Not sure if its bone or not but welcome from across Denver in aurora

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)