Keichousaurus real or fake ?

Hello, another topic about Keichousaurus. Sorry for not being super original. What do you think about this one ? I read a lot of topics here. The bones seem messy (which appears to be a good sign) I don’t see painting contrast as with other examples ... but what do you think ?

it is quite expansive tbh...

D27D30A2-2DB5-4DB8-8E7E-B022E3435C2F.jpeg

Genuine but very badly acid prepped.  While the "messy bones" may mean genuine ones, they are not good specimens.  Compare a perfect one and one with a bit "messy" bone below.

IMG_8394.JPG

On 11/14/2020 at 12:07 PM, Froth said:

Another picture 

3B13DB3F-5CD8-4EF2-B2BD-DF64A592CA39.jpeg

I found this one on online. I won't link the page. My Girl thinks it might be fake because the same image is used on other sites but I wanted to come to you guys first.

1 hour ago, ianofdoom2 said:

the same image is used on other sites

If multiple sites claim they have the exact same item thats a big red flag

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Hello, I bought it online over the weekend, so I will be able to tell you if it is indeed the one in picture or if I got screwed... 

thanks for your answers 

9 minutes ago, Froth said:

Hello, I bought it online over the weekend, so I will be able to tell you if it is indeed the one in picture or if I got screwed... 

thanks for your answers 

I hope it turns out great.

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)