Pterosaur teeth from Morocco

PetrosTrilobite

PetrosTrilobite

What about pterosaur teeth from Morocco? I have see hundreds of these teeth, nice teeth with [inexpensive] price only. Other pterosaur teeth, for example ramphorynchus, cost [is very expensive]. Pterosaur teeth from kem kem beds of Morocco are very common fossil, but other pterosaur material from Morocco, i think not. I want to buy a tooth, but first to learn some facts.

LordTrilobite

Pterosaurs in Solnhofen like Rhamphorhynchus are incredibly rare.

And while pterosaurs don't seem to be particularly common in Morocco, there is simply a lot of digging going on. Not just pterosaurs, but thousands of fossils are getting dug up there.

• I found this Informative 2

I never see much non-Moroccan pterosaur material for sale. Especially bones. 

Sometimes German and British crops up, much higher price than the Moroccan stuff. Other than Bull Canyon pterosaur teeth, I've never seen any US for sale 

I'm considering getting a German pterosaur tooth myself soon. 

Morocco has a large industry devoted to fossil collecting.  Entire towns are supported through fossils.  So its understandable to see tons of material available for sale.  Attending a big fossil show like Tucson there are Moroccan tents everywhere selling thousands and thousands of Spinosaurus, Pterosaur, Mosasaur, Shark teeth.  Why they are cheap and available. 

• I found this Informative 1