Enchodus jaw/teeth? And crab claw?

butchndad

My 29th trip to Big Brook and I decided to try to get there by an unnamed tributary I found on a map.  Got to explore an area with little evidence of usage as shown by the paucity of glass and plastic. Overgrown and thorny and I think I saw my first bear footprint (photo below).  Posted below are photos of what I think is an Enchodus jaw and two teeth and also what I think is a partial crab claw but much bigger than any I’ve found before. I also think I found my first arrowhead. Any info greatly appreciated. 

DC2F846B-E3E8-4D94-BBEB-4CE82B9CACE4.jpeg

FC0C2548-196E-4010-9900-76FF57CD0901.jpeg

6BFD3DCF-DCEC-40FE-9A24-32BB688873D2.jpeg

F8862818-D0A1-4561-81AE-93A4AC4C979A.jpeg

C7524467-30C3-468F-A566-45180A3BB0D5.jpeg

A8B59E8A-00FD-4B40-B78E-03F7B6C172B9.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

I am not sure if the first item is Enchodus. I think it might be a different fish. The second item I believe is a hybodont shark spine.

• I found this Informative 3

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

1 hour ago, Darktooth said:

I am not sure if the first item is Enchodus. I think it might be a different fish. The second item I believe is a hybodont shark spine.

Thank you @Darktooth i'm even more excited about them now.  Your saying Hybodont spine spine pointed me in a whole different direction and now based on http://www.njfossils.net/ratfish.html i think it's a Ratfish dorsal fin spine "Similar fossils: The lack of the ornamentation and the double row of projections on the trailing edge can distinguish the fin spine
of the ratfish from the spines of the hybodont shark."  Don't know if i'm correct but looks like a match.  Waiting for others to weigh in on this and on the fish jaw/teeth.  thanks again

You're right on the spine being a Chimaera. As for the dentary section it looks like Enchodus to me.

3 hours ago, Thomas.Dodson said:

You're right on the spine being a Chimaera. As for the dentary section it looks like Enchodus to me.

My thoughts exactly.  Chimaera.  Very nice!

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

George Santayana