Trilobite ID request

Ruger9a

Good morning folks.  I have just received a Trilobite from the Silurian Period of Kankakee, Illinois.  It has not been identified by the seller and I'm wondering if someone here might know what species this is.

20201122_082116 (3).jpg

20201122_082129 (3).jpg

20201122_082150 (3).jpg

20201122_082252 (3).jpg

20201122_082313 (2).jpg

I agree with dalmanitid, but I'll need to check my sources later on today to suss out which one. I know there was a newly erected genus (Glyptambon) in that area. I'm not saying it is that one, or Dalmanites, but we can keep those possibilities open for now. :) 

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

47 minutes ago, Kane said:

I agree with dalmanitid, but I'll need to check my sources later on today to suss out which one. I know there was a newly erected genus (Glyptambon) in that area. I'm not saying it is that one, or Dalmanites, but we can keep those possibilities open for now. :) 

Thanks Kane!!!  I'll be checking on and off today (company coming) to see if your research provides anything different.

1 hour ago, fossilcrazy said:

The Cephalon looks like it would belong to a Dalmanites, or Odontochile.

Thanks fossilcrazy!!  My research hasn't done much so far.

2 hours ago, Kane said:

16 minutes ago, Kane said:

For now, have a look at this somewhat dated article: https://archive.org/details/newdevoniantrilo64roys

The Devonian is absent in Kankakee so your first suggestion is correct.  An internal cast of Glyptambon verrucosus.

Holloway, D.J. 1981

Silurian Dalmanitacean Trilobites from North America and the Origins of the Dalmanitinae and Synphoriinae. Palaeontology, 24(4):695-731  PDF LINK

• I found this Informative 4

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

1 hour ago, piranha said:

The Devonian is absent in Kankakee so your first suggestion is correct.  An internal cast of Glyptambon verrucosus.

Holloway, D.J. 1981

Silurian Dalmanitacean Trilobites from North America and the Origins of the Dalmanitinae and Synphoriinae. Palaeontology, 24(4):695-731  PDF LINK

Thank you Scott!!!!!!  You've made my day...............