Venice Florida Finds - Please help ID :)

VeniceMom

Hi all!! These were found along the Venice, FL beaches this past week (along with other items that like dozens of shark teeth, a sand dollar, lots of shells, etc). My extreme novice research says the common epochs here are Plio and Pleistocene (but spans early Miocene through Pleistocene epochs from what I have read), with the main formations being undifferentiated shellbeds, Caloosahatchee formation, Tamiami formation, and Fort Thompson Formation (although I've seen geo material reference others as well like the Peace River Formation, which I know is popular on TFF, but unsure whether it actually encompasses Venice Beach area). From reading the forums, it seems that Venice is already well known by members, so I suppose I am mostly writing out this info above you so all can correct me if I am wrong! Could anyone else identify any of these? I have a few guesses, but that is about it. 

Set A really interested me because of what looks like fossils within in them - maybe I am just seeing things though :look:

*I didn't put much focus on the shark teeth (this was just a group of the teeth found on 1 of the days). I am really interested to learn how to identify other items! 

IMG_67751.jpg

IMG_67971.jpg

IMG_679611.jpg

IMG_67791.jpg

IMG_67821.jpg

IMG_67831.jpg

IMG_67901.jpg

IMG_67891.jpg

IMG_67761.jpg

IMG_67701.jpg

IMG_67621.jpg

IMG_67631.jpg

IMG_67681.jpg

IMG_667911.jpg

IMG_67531.jpg

IMG_67591.jpg

IMG_67551.jpg

Edited by VeniceMom
Added comment on Set "A"

I don't see any fossils in set A,

Set B #16 looks like a sand tiger and  #13 looks like a lemon.

Can't help with the rest but I will say great photos, most have size labels, they are on a solid white background they are in focus, you provide multiple photos and number them. it makes it a lot easier for people to help. Thank you

• Thank You 1

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)