Looking for unprepared ammonite nodules or similar pieces

mattbsharks

I am looking to trade for some unprepared ammonites, ideally multiples or pieces with other shells on them as well. I have no real preference for the location, and they do not need to be rare species. I can offer shark teeth of all different kinds, megalodon, hastilis, great white and most other species. I also have some mammal fossils and lots of petrified wood. I would post pictures of all but I am away at University for a couple more weeks, and am hoping to arrange a trade for when I get back home for the winter.

• I found this Informative 1

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Looking for unprepared ammonite nodules or similar pieces

Hi!

I have different pieces, some with lot of stuff and few just ammos, unprepped. Currently everything is in storage, but can go find if you are interested. I am in North Texas and the material is from Eagle Ford/Late Cretaceous. PM me when you are back, if you are interested?

Thanks,

Suvi

• I found this Informative 1

On 12/7/2020 at 4:29 AM, arthurvoss said:

I have Lots of unprepared Portuguese Ammonites. Would be happy to trade

Pm sent :) 

• 1 month later...

I have some triasic ammonites from my area, central Europe! ( Flexopthyites and Tirolites) Im interesent for exchange for megalodon.