Winner of the November 2020 Vertebrate Fossil Of The Month

digit

Great find, Frank!

Congratulations.  :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

A great find! Well done @Troodon :yay-smiley-1:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Wow that was unexpected thank you for all that participated.  A real highlight of the week in an otherwise dismal one.  Spent the weekend in a hospital getting treated for double Pneumonia, non COVID-19, related.  They sent me home with a low grade antibiotic so by Tuesday had a major relapse.   I never get sick and this has knocked me out big time, very painful.  New drugs are working slowly but have no idea how long the recovery will take.  Sorry to those that I have not gotten back with.  Hopefully can get back to normal late next week.  

@Dinobot  @lone5wolf117

• I found this Informative 9

23 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Wow that was unexpected thank you for all that participated.  A real highlight of the week in an otherwise dismal one.  Spent the weekend in a hospital getting treated for double Pneumonia, non COVID-19, related.  They sent me home with a low grade antibiotic so by Tuesday had a major relapse.   I never get sick and this has knocked me out big time, very painful.  New drugs are working slowly but have no idea how long the recovery will take.  Sorry to those that I have not gotten back with.  Hopefully can get back to normal late next week.  

@Dinobot  @lone5wolf117

Get well soon @Troodon

20 minutes ago, lone5wolf117 said:

Get well soon @Troodon

I second this and add many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, congratulations on a wonderful find. Being an invertebrate collector, I must say it is ALMOST as nice as Jamie Lynn's echinoid. Joking aside, I wish dinosaur collecting was open to us hobby enthusiasts. To find something like that would blow my mind!! 

Mike 

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

@Dinobot  @lone5wolf117

Thoughts are with you hope you have a speedy recovery! 

Nice find, Frank... and godspeed to ya in the recovery project.  I don't even know what exactly godspeed means, but it sounds good.  

Congrats Frank ! A very nice dinosaur hand claw. And get well fast !

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Congratulations Frank! Even more happy that you are home and recovering. You are not as young as you use to be so no more late night partying. Doctor's order!