Help With A Privately Owned Opal Specimen!!

Australian Paleontology

Hello everyone, after browsing the internet i came across a very interesting private opalised fossil collection (http://andrestucki.blogspot.com/). In this collection there is various fossil specimens, however it has most notably AN OPALISED PTEROSAUR SPECIMEN!!! This specimen is the most complete opalised pterosaur i have ever seen as it includes a fibula and tibia, tooth, partial skull fragments as well as a possible wing imprint and internal details in the fossils.

This specimen is beyond beyond rare and as you could imagine is extremely scientifically valuable. As of now i am trying everything in my power to contact the owner but all i can do is leave comments on his posts. 

If anyone has any clue how to contact him directly or possible ways to, please please let me know!!

Ps here is a video about only the Tibia And Fibula of the Specimen

as well as a photograph, Thank you

5  precious opal pterosaur tibia fibula.JPG

Edited by Australian Paleontology
just cause
  • I found this Informative 2

It is a nice piece.

You could try using the search engine to look for this person. There also seems to be a few Facebook profiles with that name, so you could always browse the histories of those with that name to see if there is any fossil content, and then use the private message option. I don't see this piece posted on the forum prior to today, so it is likely this individual has not joined here or shared the specimen. The video is two years old, so it may prove an additional challenge to track this person down. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

• Fossildude19 locked this topic

Anyone with more information can PM the OP with that information.

Topic locked.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me