I haven’t posted here in a while - I’ve been busy finding teeth.

FreshWaterSharK

My collection from the past year and a half. I have some I need help on IDing I will post soon.

I just wanted to show off my spoils from hundreds of hours of searching on kayak, mud stomping through creeks and researching.  

All of these were found in VA

85185BA1-5A61-4D02-9765-AD38FFA7ED26.jpeg

• I found this Informative 11

Wow, that is just a crazy good amount of teeth

I'm just staring at this picture in awe at the sheer amount and size of the teeth you have. It is quite amazing!

Truly a gorgeous group! I especially like some of those angustidens, see some really beautiful serrations in there! :wub::wub:

• Fossildude19 changed the title to I haven’t posted here in a while I’ve been busy finding teeth.

Beautiful finds, that orange one is a killer :wub:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

:default_faint:What's the length of your largest meg? Have you counted how many?

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

I haven’t counted them the biggest one is 3 7/8” the big angustidens is 3 3/4” long skinny shard of Meg is 4 1/4”

• I found this Informative 1