Happy (Fossiliferous) Holidays!

JamieLynn

I just wanted to say thank you and Happy Holidays so to all of y'all. You've made my life a little bit richer all around. I hope the New Year brings us all many wonderful things...including new fossils! 

Sincerely, Jamie Lynn

5fe2401307dad_CrinoidMW(10)-Copy.thumb.jpg.44c92d1bdbe7ba25e4f9da107eabb11c.jpg

Crinoids are from Texas Cretaceous, Texas Pennsylvanian, New York Devonian and English Jurassic.  :D

• I found this Informative 7

112862.jpg

• I found this Informative 6

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

3 hours ago, JamieLynn said:

Happy Holidays to all of y'all. You've made my life a little bit richer all around.

Right back at'cha, JL -  Your fossil finds are the most familiar to me and to my collection, like a warm blanket on a winter's night!  I especially enjoy your micros.  Beautiful holiday card!

And to all the rest of our Fossil Forum family Happy Holidays to all of you as well.  This forum has been especially beneficial in 2020 as we have all struggled with various degrees of isolation.  It has been my "social recreation" source.  I wish all a blessed 2021!

And to my dear friend in Florida, and my dear friend in Kentucky, and my new friend in Minnesota (y'all know who you are) a special thanks for your kindness and generosity in 2020.  You have enriched much more than just my fossil collection.  Once Covid has passed (2022, 2023?), I hope to be able to respond to your kindness.

• I found this Informative 3

Happy holidays to you as well JamieLynn! Your contributions to The Forum have brightened my year. I love seeing your wonderful echinoids and your photography work is no less impressive!

BTW... LOVE the crinoid card!

As @grandpa said, this year has been hard. TFF and it’s wonderful community have helped me get through with a little bit of my sanity intact (there wasn’t much to begin with :P). May next year be all the better for everyone, and may we all find truck loads of fossils! :D 

• I found this Informative 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Your crinoid card is wonderfully creative and beautifully done! Happy Holidays to you too.

• I found this Informative 1

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.