Stands for teeth?

Joe_17

Depends on the size of the mammoth teeth. I am unsure how heavy juvenile teeth are but I used to put mine on an wooden base instead

• I found this Informative 1

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

It’s not pretty but it does the job for my mammoth tooth. I guess it depends on how big or small yours is. Sorry the photo isn’t the best.image.thumb.jpg.1110dad622fc6e448e23c59856dde8d0.jpg

10 hours ago, thelivingdead531 said:

It’s not pretty but it does the job for my mammoth tooth. I guess it depends on how big or small yours is. Sorry the photo isn’t the best.image.thumb.jpg.1110dad622fc6e448e23c59856dde8d0.jpg

Interesting . I think given its size I'm probably going to experiment and try to make my own stand and see how that goes .

2 hours ago, Joe_17 said:

Interesting . I think given its size I'm probably going to experiment and try to make my own stand and see how that goes .

I want to make my own stand too, but I need to find the motivation. Good luck with yours and if you do make it please share it with us on the thread that Bobby posted!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, Bobby Rico said:

Hi Bobby,

Maybe I've mentioned this before but one of my friends learned to weld from his dad, who was once a railroad worker.  He has saved a lot of money not having to hire someone to make a custom stand for something large and/or heavy.

Jess

• 3 months later...

Update! :

I ended getting a few stands made for me by a family friend.  All I need to do is add a some finishing to the wood . I think they came out nicely done :) .

20210425_144132.jpg

• Enjoyed 3