Morrison Formation toe ID

Spinodude

Got a bit of a potential challenge here today! I recently bought this little toe bone (phalanx or metatarsal I guess) online. It was cheap, I guess because it doesn't have anything in terms of location/age other than Morrison Formation
It is about 6 cm long, 6-ish on its widest point and about 5 high at the highest point. It is quite heavy and stubby. Slightly distorted at the front and the circular parts at the front are partially worn off. 
Has a piece knocked out of it. Which is kind of neat because you can see the internal bone structure in that part. 

But the main question of course is: what species is it? Can't imagine this being theropod and it doesn't really match any pictures of stuff like Allosaurus you can find online. I'm leaning towards Camptosaurus or maybe something like one of the stegosaur species, but can't really pin point it. Hoping you guys can help out! :) More pics in post below.

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Edited by Spinodude

Looks like a phalanx #1.  Definitely not Stegosaurid.  Could be one of the ornithopods Camptosaurus or Dryosaurus 

• I found this Informative 1

2 hours ago, Troodon said:

Looks like a phalanx #1.  Definitely not Stegosaurid.  Could be one of the ornithopods Camptosaurus or Dryosaurus 

Thanks Troodon! Was already hoping you'd have an answer! :D 
So probably something like the ones with the blue arrows then, right? Looks most similar to the ones in the middle toes (this is a camptosaurus foot) to me. Then again: best to label this as ornothopod indet. I guess?

Camptosaurusfoot.jpg

Yes its definitely phalanx 1 not sure of what toe you might be the best to make that call holding it..  I looked up Dryosaurus is a smaller animal but it's digits are not box shaped like yours.  So Camp. is my call.