Jump to content

Recommended Posts

spinoking27

these are the fossils i discovered over at a sight in north Attleboro wanting to follow in the footsteps of a group of tuft university students who discovered a mayfly a few years ago 

 

this is the actual fossils i found. 

 

 

hoping I find a new species in rhode island just waiting to be discovered if that's possible

 

today I still find them there and donate them at the natural history museum and planetarium in Providence RI

 

sometimes you can see me carry a bag full of fossils i found

Calamite

Pecopteris Leaf

Artisia

Fossil site in NA mass

  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 1
  • Learned something new 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittenmittens

Great finds, but North Attleboro is definitely Massachusetts. I live 10 minutes from that site!

Link to post
Share on other sites
spinoking27
14 minutes ago, Kittenmittens said:

Great finds, but North Attleboro is definitely Massachusetts. I live 10 minutes from that Petsmart!

my apologize on that because i will edit soon because

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fossildude19

Posting specific site information may not do any favors to fossil collectors. 

Thousands of people view these posts every day. 
Something to keep in mind. ;) 

  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
spinoking27
15 hours ago, Fossildude19 said:

Posting specific site information may not do any favors to fossil collectors. 

Thousands of people view these posts every day. 
Something to keep in mind. ;) 

sorry about that

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
spinoking27
On 2/14/2021 at 8:06 PM, spinoking27 said:

these are the fossils i discovered over at a sight in north Attleboro wanting to follow in the footsteps of a group of tuft university students who discovered a mayfly a few years ago 

 

this is the actual fossils i found. 

 

 

hoping I find a new species in rhode island just waiting to be discovered if that's possible

 

today I still find them there and donate them at the natural history museum and planetarium in Providence RI

 

sometimes you can see me carry a bag full of fossils i found

Calamite

Pecopteris Leaf

Artisia

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...