I can ride my bike again!

Ludwigia

Love that posterior tooth.

8 hours ago, LabRatKing said:

image.jpg

This is what it should look like here (or worse) but for some reason it's 10C and the snow is melting like crazy. It also RAINED today. It's supposed to snow another 15cm tomorrow here but if the weather stays nice in central North Dakota maybe I can get some Fox Hills collecting done early this spring... Most mild winter I've ever lived.

1 minute ago, Thomas.Dodson said:

This is what it should look like here (or worse) but for some reason it's 10C and the snow is melting like crazy. It also RAINED today. It's supposed to snow another 15cm tomorrow here but if the weather stays nice in central North Dakota maybe I can get some Fox Hills collecting done early this spring... Most mild winter I've ever lived.

Yeah, the snow pack is unreal....we were supposed to get 1-3 on sunday and got 8.5 of the wet heavy stuff, on top of the three foot already compacted on the ground. The thaw is here. Last time this happened, flooding flooding flooding.

45 minutes ago, LabRatKing said:

There's a joke here about saying "out" and "house" with an English accent and Ontario pronunciation then, right? (I spent a few years in Toronto and Kitchener back in my art school days.)

Yup. For you Murricuns that's Canajun, eh? Did you go to the Oktoberfest in Kitchener?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

30 minutes ago, Thomas.Dodson said:

Yes, I love that tooth as well and it's really stable. The weather this year around the whole globe is just nuts.

18 minutes ago, RuMert said:

Speaking of weather, we're now getting ready for a sudden coming of spring, maybe I'll be even able to visit the ammo site this weekend

1234.jpg

That's the way it was here as well, although a few degrees warmer in comparison. Completely topsy-turvy!

41 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

Yup. For you Murricuns that's Canajun, eh? Did you go to the Oktoberfest in Kitchener?

I may have...those days are pretty hazy... I may have spent a night or two in what I thought was a motel before being very politely driven to Niagara Falls NY and asked not to return...:default_rofl:

• Enjoyed 1

2 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Yes, isn't it? I took a walk over the fields today. Will post a few finds later once I get them prepped.

Lucky you, can’t wait for a trip waaaayyy south.

• I Agree 1