Keichousaurus giving birth

Wotje

There was one posted here a year or so ago that had some babies in it - appeared to be gravid. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

I have never seen a Keichousaurus!!!! ,much less a gravid one!! and much, much less "giving birth"!!! :rolleyes:.....very cool!!!!

Bone

Very nice and interesting specimen, thanks for sharing!

It looks also to be quite nicely prepped, which is a rare case. 

9 hours ago, Wotje said:

a friend sent me the image.

Would he be able to provide more detailed pics? Just tell him of the excitement here on the forum ;). Many thanks!
Franz Bernhard

On 2/23/2021 at 10:46 PM, FranzBernhard said:

Very nice and interesting specimen, thanks for sharing!

It looks also to be quite nicely prepped, which is a rare case. 

Would he be able to provide more detailed pics? Just tell him of the excitement here on the forum ;). Many thanks!
Franz Bernhard

Unfortunately, my friend says this in a shop in China. The shop owner said he had to buy it and couldn't take more photos. Guy wants $3K for it. Shame as this one legitimately should be in a museum.

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Wotje said:

Unfortunately, my friend says this in a shop in China. The shop owner said he had to buy it and couldn't take more photos. Guy wants $3K for it. Shame as this one legitimately should be in a museum.

It should be in a museum, but the shop-owner must earn a living too

I do hope museum folks would be made aware of it and come to an agreement to purchase it

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!