Tyrannosaurs from Judith River Formation of Montana

BellamyBlake

I have here five Therapod teeth from the Judith River Formation of Hill County, Montana. Four are partials, and one is a small and complete. They were identified as Tyrannosaurs, but I'm wondering if that's accurate, and if it's possible to narrow them down further. It's probably a long shot, but I felt it would be useful to ask here where there are many more knowledgeable about theropods than I am.

I've offered different angles, sizes, and serration counts.

Thank you,

Bellamy

• I found this Informative 1

The first four are Tyrannosaurid.  Really cannot see the last one, need sharper more photos.  There are no Tyrannosaurids described from the JRF so they are indeterminate 

2 minutes ago, Troodon said:

The first four are Tyrannosaurid.  Really cannot see the last one, need sharper more photos.  There are no Tyrannosaurids described from the JRF so they are indeterminate 

Thank you, and for the last one I accidentally posted my Morrison County Crocodile. Which might explain the lack of serrations. I'll post photos of that one shortly.

In any case, they're indeterminate, thank you for that. I understand none have been formally described; would you have any hunches towards what they could be?

12 minutes ago, BellamyBlake said:

hunches towards what they could be?

In equivalent age deposits in Alberta you have Daspletosaurus and Gorgosaurus but who knows could be Thanatotheristes

• I found this Informative 2

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

In equivalent age deposits in Alberta you have Daspletosaurus and Gorgosaurus but who knows could be Thanatotheristes

Thank you. In the interest of accuracy I'll simply call it indeterminate, I was just curious!