Fossil teeth - Pleistocene?

Fossilsforever

Hello all,

Today I found two teeth and my girlfriend 1 tooth.

Could anyone help us identifying the teeth?

I thought Horse and Bison or Cow.

But the teeth are quite big. 

And the big bone (second pic) what kind of animal is it?

957265950_IMG_20210305_1523511.jpg

1450387036_IMG_20210305_1523281.jpg

Welcome.  To be able to differentiate and Identify different teeth,  the most important in the chewing surface,  circled in blue below.Chewingsurface.JPG.efda2ce9ea01a73472bdf2c0b164814d.JPG

Please take photos with the camera pointed directly down on the chewing surface and also measure the length (throat to lips direction) for each tooth. 

I believe that your 1st tooth is cow, because it has a stylid.

• I Agree 2

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

1 hour ago, Shellseeker said:

I believe that your 1st tooth is cow, because it has a stylid.

Or what's left of a stylid. For such a weak, worn stylid I agree cow seems most likely. Not Bison. In the Netherlands muskox is in play and has weak stylids like cows. I'm not personally familiar with muskox teeth but more pictures and exact dimensions like Shellseeker mentioned will help.

The larger bone in the second photo is the proximal end of a sacrum, and could easily go with one of the teeth.  (Horse or cow)

Yes, the first one, with the stylus, is bovine. The other with the rather square chewing area are horse. You can clearly see the different structure of the chewing area. Not sure if these are fossils. Depends on where you found them.