Helping my aunt with her collection

Jess1313

Hello everyone! My name is Jess. My aunts name is Carla. I got into this forum because I am trying to better educate myself so I can help my aunt learn about fossils and prehistoric life. She is paralyzed and is also deaf/mute. She got hooked on all things fossils when she started watching Cris on Youtube. I'm doing my best to help her grow her collection with limited funding. I did get her a PaleoPack and she loved it. Fossildude19 (Tim) mentioned that I should post on here to see if anyone had any fossils they could send her way. 

18 hours ago, Jess1313 said:

Hello everyone! My name is Jess. My aunts name is Carla. I got into this forum because I am trying to better educate myself so I can help my aunt learn about fossils and prehistoric life. She is paralyzed and is also deaf/mute. She got hooked on all things fossils when she started watching Cris on Youtube. I'm doing my best to help her grow her collection with limited funding. I did get her a PaleoPack and she loved it. Fossildude19 (Tim) mentioned that I should post on here to see if anyone had any fossils they could send her way. 

I'd love to contribute, Jess!  I have Paleozoic invertebrates from Ontario - would your aunt be interested in that kind of material?

• Thank You 1

@Jess1313 I would love to contribute some fossils. Are you looking for anything in particular?

• Thank You 1

Follow me on Instagram (@fossil_mike) to check out my personal collection of fossils collected and acquired over more than 15 years of fossil hunting!

12 hours ago, Monica said:

I'd love to contribute, Jess!  I have Paleozoic invertebrates from Ontario - would your aunt be interested in that kind of material?

Thank you! Yes! She's really interested in anything

11 hours ago, historianmichael said:

@Jess1313 I would love to contribute some fossils. Are you looking for anything in particular?

Thank you! Anything would be amazing. She's interested in everything

1 hour ago, Jess1313 said:

Thank you! Yes! She's really interested in anything

Okay then - I'll send you a PM so I can get your/your aunt's mailing address.