Timor West Basleo Sonnebait formation Fossils ID if poss please

Timorgirl

Hi Fossil buffs, I trust that you are staying safe and well.

I have finally pulled my head out of my uni books...yes I graduated.,.and am rediscovering my Timorese fossils.

Leading out here... 1018 Tabulata and....I have no idea but would appreciate a heads up if you do know.

Do you think 1020 is Mammoth?

And I would really like to know what type of BI? Brach? 1019 is.,..this one showing lovely internal crystal form.

And 1021 some have speculated that it is an aggravation on a crinoid stem,,,,any other thoughts.

Also 1024...crinoid anal sacks ?

633 i found on the surface of a fossil site that was predominantly ammonites...there were some very interesting ammonites.

And 792/793 have been speculated as either fossilised dinosaur poo or a gastropod that has gastro..... with a blown up belly fossil...any thoughts?

Thanking you in advance and stay well stay sane....look at your fossils often.

F1018 (2).JPG

F1018 (1).JPG

F1020 (1).JPG

F1020 (3).JPG

F1020 (4).JPG

F1021 (1).JPG

F1020 (8).JPG

F1019 (1).JPG

F1019 (2).JPG

F1019 (3).JPG

F1019 (4).JPG

F1019 (5).JPG

F1021 (4).JPG

F1023 (2).JPG

F1023 (5).JPG

F1024 (1).JPG

F1024 (6).JPG

F633-Niana-TTU (4).JPG

F633-Niana-TTU (3).JPG

F631- Niana - (3).JPG

F792 (1).jpg

F793 (2).jpg

F1020 reminds me of stegodon, could just be me though definitely some kind of larger land mammal

Thank you Will, for both bits of information.

And I think you are right....I recall having been told or read somewhere that Stegadons have been found in the fossil record of Timor.

Appreciate your input.

Stay well.

#18 far left round object looks suspiciously like something I just had identified, which is part of fin ray on a large fish. I'll let you be the judge until someone more knowledgeable comes along!

IMG_20210320_060542933.jpg

I was thinking that F1021 is a crinoid pluricolumnal encrusted by a coral and there could be a coral-crinoid biocoenosis. 

Edited by abyssunder

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Thank you crinus and abyssunder for your inputs. I really do appreciate learning more.

I investigated bryzoa[n] and feel that it is the more likely of the two possibilities suggested.

Upon investigating biocoenosis it was interesting to note that whilst the paper that I read stated that corals did not intrude into the crinoid columns that some of the imagery presented showed the crinoid rings expanding to accommodate what appeared to be an intrusion into the animal.

Still what do I know....I sit in semi-ignorant bliss to the mightiness of mother nature.

Any thoughts on these beauties....?.

Thanking FF fraternity in advance.

F304-05.JPG

F304z.JPG

F1039 (1).JPG

F1039 (4).JPG

F1039 (5).JPG

F1039 (6).JPG

F1039 (7).JPG

F1042 (1).JPG

F1042 (3).JPG

F1042 (6).JPG