Is this Megalodon tooth real?

Hi, my brother got me a Megalodon tooth for me birthday. He said he bought it from a seller here in the netherlands. It supposed to be from S. Carolina

We both are asking us ourselves if it's legit or not?

Screenshot_20210322-210057_Catawiki.jpg

Screenshot_20210322-210334_Catawiki.jpg

I agree, it is very real.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Definitely real! It's harder to find fake Meg teeth than real ones. Not really worth the time/money for someone to fake these.

12 hours ago, Bguild said:

Definitely real! It's harder to find fake Meg teeth than real ones. Not really worth the time/money for someone to fake these.

Yeah. Though I never want to buy Indonesian ones. The amount of repaired and partly/fully fakes are so obvious

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 12:11 PM, JorisVV said:

Yeah. Though I never want to buy Indonesian ones. The amount of repaired and partly/fully fakes are so obvious

I do want one myself eventually. So you have teeth from all over the world. However it's just hard to find all natural ones.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:29 AM, JorisVV said:

I do want one myself eventually. So you have teeth from all over the world. However it's just hard to find all natural ones.

You'll have to travel to South Carolina sometime then - hundreds of meg teeth like this are found by collectors every weekend!

5 minutes ago, Boesse said:

You'll have to travel to South Carolina sometime then - hundreds of meg teeth like this are found by collectors every weekend!

I wish!:meg: I have found hundreds of teeth in South Carolina, but never one as good as this one