Unusual Fossils Embedded in Ancient Sand ?

RescueMJ

Greetings from Inland Venice, FL. Pleistocene material.  This is an unusual fossil find for me.  It measures 6 inches long by 3 inches wide. It is 3.8 inches in height.   Two different sides are flat.   Photo A: overall image.  Multiple images show worn black fossils embedded in relatively smoothed, compacted silica. This item was recovered from sand/clay, calcium carbonate material in hole approx. 10 feet deep.  There were no other specimens with this type of composition recovered.  FYI:  Indian artifacts confirmed to 10,000 B.C. recovered within 10 miles. I have not previously recovered any Indian artifacts. I do not think this would be an implement/ancient tool.  I'm looking for feedback. Thanks in advance friends.

WIN_20210325_15_19_38_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20210325_15_23_14_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20210325_15_27_24_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20210325_15_33_23_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20210325_15_44_16_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20210325_15_41_12_Pro (2).jpg

Hey Michael, yep I've seen and picked up similar cobbled sized pieces like this and agree with Lori that its a piece of conglomerate and likely because of its mixed composition has some fossil bits in there also. Kind of interesting to wonder about the high energy environment that it takes to jumble up all of those pieces together...I think the darker inclusions/irregular shapes/areas are likely phosphate pieces and since that locale has lots of rounded dugong fragments I wouldnt be surprised is there is a fragment or two of those pieces in there as well along with bits of other marine critters.  

Regards, Chris