A Kem Kem Leptostyrax for Cretoxyrhina ?

fossilsonwheels

I need a few more Cretoxyrhina for the display I’m trying to finish. I really do not want to spend money so I’m trying a trade.

I recently got some rare Kem Kem Lamniformes teeth and can offer up a Leptostyrax. It is the largest of those I got at 2.6 cm. There is some matrix on the root but the tooth is in pretty good shape.

I would consider teeth from any location but my preference would be a location I don’t have such as New Mexico or Alabama. 

PM me if you’re interested 

F39E809D-2E8C-46FA-BF85-BE66A22622CE.jpeg

D3A3FB1C-6CFF-4357-B8F1-7DB48247E34D.jpeg

31CC67D0-0614-4E99-B257-9C19FBC18F96.jpeg

D834201E-BD08-424F-852B-975D9F8D93CD.jpeg

Edited by fossilsonwheels
Wanted to add more specifics about what I’m looking for

22 hours ago, fossilsonwheels said:

I need a few more Cretoxyrhina for the display I’m trying to finish. I really do not want to spend money so I’m trying a trade.

I recently got some rare Kem Kem Lamniformes teeth and can offer up a Leptostyrax. It is the largest of those I got at 2.6 cm. There is some matrix on the root but the tooth is in pretty good shape.

I would consider teeth from any location but my preference would be a location I don’t have such as New Mexico or Alabama. 

PM me if you’re interested 

Are you just looking for North-American locations or would you like other locations too? 

2 minutes ago, gigantoraptor said:

Are you just looking for North-American locations or would you like other locations too? 

Locations outside the US would be great. I should have mentioned that. 

I will send you a pm when I can, I might have an English cretoxyrina available for you :) 

1 hour ago, will stevenson said:

I will send you a pm when I can, I might have an English cretoxyrina available for you :) 

Cool. No hurry at all Will. Take your time. 

Also let me know if your package included a Restesia tooth whenever it arrived. I had intended on including one but as I was putting together another package I realized that there were two in that package and I may have missed putting one in your package. 

• 1 month later...

Kurt,

Do you need a general jaw position or size?  Even if you've traded the Leptostyrax, I'll see what I can throw into the next box.

Jess

Edited by siteseer
additional thought

38 minutes ago, siteseer said:

Kurt,

Do you need a general jaw position or size?  Even if you've traded the Leptostyrax, I'll see what I can throw into the next box.

Jess

Hi Jess

Any position works and size isn’t a factor. We’re really close to finishing the Ginsu display. It’s just a matter of one or two teeth probably. 

We did trade one Leptostyrax but I can give up another. No problem at all. 

Kurt

7 hours ago, fossilsonwheels said:

Hi Jess

Any position works and size isn’t a factor. We’re really close to finishing the Ginsu display. It’s just a matter of one or two teeth probably. 

We did trade one Leptostyrax but I can give up another. No problem at all. 

Kurt

Okay.

Jess