Member of the Month - May 2021 - ThePhysicist

Kane

Give way, April showers, to the flowery month with the fewest letters in its name. As the northern regions begin to see floral bloom supplant barren gloom, and our Floridians venture out to paddle those creeks for one last season hurrah, we also know the turning of the calendar means we get to introduce the next fine member to enjoy the tenure of the coveted crown. May we introduce for this month of May, our Member of the Month:

:yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:       ThePhysicist :yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:

This fine and upstanding member joined us in 2018. A collector of the first water, his expertise extends beyond his usual haunts of Post Oak Creek and the North Sulphur River, of which we have been treated to his lovely finds on so many occasions. Over the years, it has been a delight to watch as his studious aspect and informative assistance has indeed become more Texas-sized around here. Bringing his knowledge and experience to bear on a friendly touch to assist our members has not gone unnoticed. And, as they say everything is bigger in Texas, both his knowledge and heart are equally matched in these parts. And why "ThePhysicist"? becomes answered by his predilection for seeing the mathematical in physical phenomena (and math in its rooted axiomatic form is, of course, the clearest and purest of arts!). Ignore the Newtonian third body problem as we steady our orbit and motion to congratulate the newest and well deserving member to be fitted for this month's crown!

ThePhysicist, thank you for all you bring to the Forum. 

Would you like to regale us with your journey to fossils, and the Fossil Forum? Can you construct us a Klein Bottle or perform Dedekind cuts on our most cherished paleo-passion? :D 

• Enjoyed 5

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Congrats @ThePhysicist! Wear your crown proudly.

:yay-smiley-1:

• Thank You 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Congratulations, sir!  Your participation on TFF is always a treat.  :thumbsu:

• Thank You 1

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Congrats sir !

Coco

• Thank You 1

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Congratulations, You really deserve this. 

• Thank You 1

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Congratulations to The Physicist !!

• Thank You 1

' Keep calm and carry on fossiling '

Congrats!!

• Thank You 1

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

Congratulations from down under

Mike

• Thank You 1

Congratulations.  I enjoy and appreciate your contribution to the forum.

• Thank You 1

Congrats! your numerous, helpful contributions certainly deserve the recognition!

• Thank You 1

Congratulations!! This is really well-deserved :D Really love the fossils you find, and you document them so well!

• Thank You 1

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile