Looking for Fossil Snake Material

Jesuslover340

Hello,

Curious if anyone had any snake material they'd like to trade? I've got some Pleistocene vertebrate, ray, and shark material available. 

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

When I get home in a few days I’ll have a look around :) 

I might have some from the uk 

Edited by will stevenson

I likely have some Palaeophis vertebra from the Woodstock Formation laying about. Send me a DM?

-a

Edited by sharkdoctor

On 6/3/2021 at 11:32 PM, sharkdoctor said:

I likely have some Palaeophis vertebra from the Woodstock Formation laying about. Send me a DM?

-a

Sent a pm :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

Keen if anyone else has anything :)

HI jesuslover... good to see you here.  Its been a while.  I have some isolated Eocene snake verts but they are too rare for me to trade.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 12:57 AM, jpc said:

HI jesuslover... good to see you here.  Its been a while.  I have some isolated Eocene snake verts but they are too rare for me to trade.  

It's been awhile, admittedly. I am curious now, but no sense teasing myself with eye candy :P

I'll get around to replying to the two people that reached out once I finish this run of night shifts.

• 3 months later...

Still after a few, cheers :)